Associate Manager - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:1967 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Insurance Operations - ITeS (12-20 yrs)
Senior Manager - Insurance Operations (12-20 Years)
An exciting managerial job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 12 years experience in insurance Operations, SLA Management, Team Management and KPI Management. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in Insurance Operations. You will utilize your experience in Reinsurance Operations, Team Management and SLA Management to Give out accurate operations result. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
SHIFT TIMING: 18:30 - 3:30 IST (US Shift)
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching and counseling employees
- Contributing operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends
- Developing operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product and equipment utilization
- Setting up of performance metrics, regular monitoring of performance, ensuring controls are in place for every process, ensuring Risk Analysis is performed for every process, ensuring adequate training of resources including cross training takes place, establishing communication channels with various onshore teams and building relationships for long terms success of the processes
- Working closely with other functions like HR, Finance, IT and Risk
- 12 - 20 years of experience in Insurance operations
- 12 - 20 years of Insurance experience in tier 1 or 2 IT services companies
- Analytical ability and decision making skills
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Work in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.