Consulting Head at Human Frames
Views:46 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Instructional Design - BPM (12-15 yrs)
This role is for a well known BPM Multinational in Bangalore.
Requires the candidate to work from 11am to 8pm.
1. Primary responsibilities:
a. Customer related:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop a group wide L&D strategy to enable organisation's objectives.
- Design learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with Operations and the Process Leadership Team
- Deliver the strategy in conjunction with the wider business training teams ensuring that all OD needs across the organisation are regularly assessed and reviewed.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop effective training materials and online courses for achieving strategic business outcomes of the organization using the 70:20:10 learning philosophy.
- Enable the implementation of the Organization Development & Performance Management culture and vision
- Serve as an effective business partner by developing, implementing and facilitating training programs (Behavioral, Leadership and Managerial) for target audience
b. Financials related:
- Manage L&D budgets and external supplier relationships ensuring quality, cost and appropriate investments are made.
- Prepare, implement, track and do gap analysis & CAPA of all training related metrics
Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events to ensure that operations are managed effectively within authorized budgets
c. People related:
- Provide direction in finding creative solutions for the training and development of people, through a variety of different learning methods including coaching
- Mentor senior executive/AM/DM trainers ensuring that they can demonstrate skills in their positions and provide excellent training and OD interventions
- Help team members to set SMART Goals/KPIs, provide monthly performance feedback, mentor & coach team members for enhanced performance, support them with needed developmental inputs
Build solid cross-functional relationships & ensure effective stakeholder interactions
d. Process related:
Identify training needs, present recommendations and deliver learning solutions to address performance gaps on a global scale.
Develop training programs to facilitate the achievement of organizational level objectives by helping employees meet the immediate needs of their job (skills, knowledge, attitudes etc.) as well as prepare for career advancement.
Supervise the analysis, design, development and implementation of the ID processes to effectively deliver instructionally sound programs that support the organization's initiatives. Effectively collaborate with vendor partners and support procurement.
- Develop/ Deploy evaluation and validation instruments to collate and interpret data, assessing operation training needs and training program effectiveness
- Utilize strong project management and instructional design techniques to implement learning projects.
- Organize project team and deliver project outcomes individually/ through a team.
- Good understanding of business & its functionalities in general and service industry
- Deep knowledge of Adult Learning principles and techniques to engage participants in the virtual and F2F environment
- Expertise in ADDIE, Instructional Design and Leadership & Behavioral Concepts
- Knowledgeable in various Learning Best Practices within the industry
- Deep Instructional design knowledge to design, develop/ customize content
- Excellent analytical skill and knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of LMS, learning tools and virtual collaboration tools essential
- Practical knowledge of people management
- Proven client relationship and consulting skills
- Good interpersonal skills leveraged to build relationships to accomplish organizational goals
- Proven ability to use analytics to analyze client needs and agree on client specifications for learning content/materials
- Proven experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others
- A strong problem solver with excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle and deliver many and diverse projects and tasks including partnering with external entities (as required)
- Ability to support, motivate and inspire a team
- Capability of handling mature audience (Sr. Managers and above) from various functions and business situations
- Good facilitation (both in the virtual and F2F environment) and organizational development skills targeted towards employees across levels
- Highly motivated to engage a group of individuals
- Positive outlook towards challenges and problem-solving
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Self-driven, Assertive, flexible and creative at work
- Strong technical/operational knowledge
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
Domain expertise, if any:
Necessary level of knowledge of the BPM industry and it's functioning
Specialized domain expertise (healthcare) to deliver high value to the organization by providing customized learning solutions rather than just process expertise.
Experience in benchmarking HRD best practices.
- MBA/ Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Organization Development or equivalent. (From Tier 1 institutes)
- Excellent academic record
- Work experience of 12+ years; >5 year experience in managerial capacity; >5 year experience in the area of behavioral and leadership training
Certifications (Technical / Non-technical), if any :
- Instructional Design from reputed institute
- Other applicable Training and Development certifications.
- Open to travel/work on some weekends and in shifts; open to travel and stay for work purposes; willing to deliver training sessions across all levels.
- Must have adequate IT and Physical infrastructure at home to be able to work virtually if required
Stakeholders in Operations and all employees of HGS, Clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.