Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:315 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Institutional Sales - Fruit Concentration Industry (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Institutional Sales (Fruit Concentration)
- Develop and implement the business strategy, business development, supply chain, pricing, innovation and the overall growth initiatives.
- Meet sales targets, increase market share percentage, unit realization, presence in all segments
- Contribute to and ensure implementation of annual & long-range business plan to achieve business goals.
- Handling Institutional Market, Identify & Introduce new clients Revenue Generation.
- Identify ways to cross sell and upsell customers to increase revenue and brand penetration.
- Track Key accounts for the company and mine them for a greater share of product spending.
- Daily profile will be following to visit clients, negotiate, market brands, and generate orders.
- Manage the customer information repository. Contract, Accounts Receivables & Statutory Forms Management.
- Liaison with marketing functions (currently overseen and run by executive management) to define and procure channel promotion collateral institutional sales program creation.
- Manage a back-office team to receive orders and service themselves efficiently, upsell/cross sell.
- Define a sustainable roadmap to drive the business (and revenue growth) in line with the customer requirements, while ensuring it is in line with the Co's business values.
- Drive innovation projects and pipelines through to the commercialization stage
- Build a strong working relationship with the product organization and the respective internal stakeholders within our global matrix organization.
- Conduct or support customer visits and presentations in collaboration with Sales as well as take over public appearances for the company.
- Communicate up-to-date and aligned portfolio updates on all media incl. product portfolio displays within and outside of the organization.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Should have 10+ Experience in managing and developing people in a matrix organization, preferably in Fruit Concentration industry.
2. Entrepreneurial and hands-on personality with well-developed negotiation skills, determination, and the ability to think analytically.
3. Strong team player with well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships.
4. Ability to manage change as well as multiple priorities in a dynamic and ever-changing surrounding.
5. IT literate (proficient use of MS Office, SAP experience desirable)
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.