Senior Manager - Institutional Equity Operations - Stock Broking Industry (5-8 yrs)
- Overseeing operations of the company i.e. Account Opening, Depository Participant, Trade settlement,
Delivery settlement & all the compliance exchange and regulatory bodies which include
- Manage end-to-end back-office operations
- Contract generation
- trade confirmations to Clients, Custodian and the Stock Exchange.
- STP reporting to Custodians and domestic clients
- Omgeo/CTM trade confirmations
- BSE 6a7a and NSE OTR reporting
- Interact with client back office, client side custodians, SEBI, exchanges
- Ensuring smooth flow of Pay in and Pay out operations
- To assist in performing EOD Reconciliations
- Market reporting
- Trade fail handling
- DVP trades - depository receipts / payments, Funds receipts and payments
- Commission deviations reconciliations
- Check exchange/regulatory circulars on a daily basis and highlight.
- Identify/track all new listing of exchange ,stocks and initiate update request
- Assist for risk Management monitoring and reporting which include client and dealer limits etc.
- Assist in Exchange and Custodian regulators Inspection
- negotiation with vendor / service provider for all technology requirements / upgradation
- Effectiveness in handling Depository operations.
- MIS reporting Daily, Monthly, adhoc etc
- Placement deals matching & settlement
- Experience in managing teams
Location : Mumbai
Qualification: Graduate / MBA / CA
Candidate should be from the Stock Broking industry and should have handled all the operation activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.