Senior Manager - Institutional Equity Operations - Stock Broking Industry (5-8 yrs)
- Overseeing operations of the company i.e. Account Opening, Depository Participant, Trade settlement,
Delivery settlement & all the compliance exchange and regulatory bodies which include
- Manage end-to-end back-office operations
- Contract generation
- trade confirmations to Clients, Custodian and the Stock Exchange.
- STP reporting to Custodians and domestic clients
- Omgeo/CTM trade confirmations
- BSE 6a7a and NSE OTR reporting
- Interact with client back office, client side custodians, SEBI, exchanges
- Ensuring smooth flow of Pay in and Pay out operations
- To assist in performing EOD Reconciliations
- Market reporting
- Trade fail handling
- DVP trades - depository receipts / payments, Funds receipts and payments
- Commission deviations reconciliations
- Check exchange/regulatory circulars on a daily basis and highlight.
- Identify/track all new listing of exchange ,stocks and initiate update request
- Assist for risk Management monitoring and reporting which include client and dealer limits etc.
- Assist in Exchange and Custodian regulators Inspection
- negotiation with vendor / service provider for all technology requirements / upgradation
- Effectiveness in handling Depository operations.
- MIS reporting Daily, Monthly, adhoc etc
- Placement deals matching & settlement
- Experience in managing teams
Location : Mumbai
Qualification: Graduate / MBA / CA
Candidate should be from the Stock Broking industry and should have handled all the operation activities