Senior Manager - Information Technology - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Leadership role with leading FMCG organisation.
Opportunity to manage overall end-to-end IT for the organisation.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading FMCG organisation with operations in multiple countries across the globe. Highly growth focused and techno-commercially viable.
- To receive, study, analyse and prioritise the requirements from business. Finalise the solution for the requirements and bridge the gap of business requirements with standard functionality versus development requirements
- To prepare project plan, create cross functional team, division of activities, monitoring and review of project plan, execution of plan till final deployment
- To prepare plan for scheduled upgrades of systems and infrastructure
- To monitor the performance of the systems and lead the team for performance improvement
- Maintaining integrity of systems involved in the business processes with respect to checks and controls
- To create the interfaces with different systems as per business requirement, monitor the interfaces and driving solutions for any issues in interfaces
- Manage the partner for SAP data center
- Manage and maintain the backup and disaster recovery for application and infrastructure landscape
- Finalisation of infrastructure initiatives, server management, networking improvements, end user device management, O365 etc
- Drive up-time guarantee of the IT infrastructure
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- To negotiate with technology vendors for better pricing and services
- To plan, prepare and manage yearly departmental budget
- To coordinate with global IS organisation as and when new applications and technology solutions are rolled out
- Bachelor of Engineering /Technology in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent professional degree
- Total 8- 10 years in relevant field and minimum of 5-year experience leading information systems teams in a complex, fast paced organisation
- SAP Functional Modules (MM, SD, FICO, PP, QM, PM)
- SAP Master Data and Access Control Management; SAP Landscape Management
- Sales Force Automation
- HR Management System; O365, Sharepoint and One Drive
- Infrastructure Management and Networking
- Adoption and usage of SAP and JD Edwards in FMCG
- Repetitive Manufacturing, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Distribution, Accounting and Costing, Fixed Assets
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Capability to influence business leaders
- Project management
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work with senior leadership team and influence IT strategy for the entire org
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Meenakshi Nigam - +91 124 452 5435
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.