Senior Manager - Information Security - Retail (10-20 yrs)
Senior Manager-Information Security|Retail
Position: Senior Manager-Information Security
Working: 5 Days
- To provide orientation to strategic security processes across the country.
- Ensure that the security function is focused on the critical business imperatives and operates in accordance with strategic priorities for the company.
- Developing and implementing Safety, Security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure smooth/safe operation.
- Develop Anti-Fraud control measures to check fraud and to safe guard the reputation of the company.
- Educating employees, vendors and partner, the best practices to prevent security hazards & provide training to adhere.
- Establishing whistle blower program to encourage fraud reporting. Formulating Health, Safety, Environmental, risk & vulnerability strategies by collaborating with Territory Head.
- Provide inputs to the strategic planning team for development of short term and medium and long term corporate and business plans.
- Ensure standardization of Security SLAs across the regions. Implement security practices that align with business strategy across the stores.
- The concept of loss prevention or avoidance, methods to be utilized in developing and managing an effective assets protection program
- Work with operation teams and support to improve Contact Labour Productivity, IR, and Follow up on automation, Welfare, Facilities and Equal Treatment at the different formats, offices and distribution centers.
- Analyze and take effective measures on Asset Risk Management, Vulnerability in the Organization.
- Collating and validating intelligence, evaluating the reliability of sources and credibility of information specific to organization.
- Act as a single point of contact, for security related issues.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Crisis/incident management for multiple locations throughout the regions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.