Key Account Manager at Human Capital
Views:704 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Senior Manager - Industrial Relation - Automotive (8-10 yrs)
- Provide a broad range of Human Resources interventions in the assigned State/s across all business verticals and multiple sites in a dynamic business environment.
- Partner with the business to ensure effective implementation of HR plan, strategies in line with business priorities, and best employee experience while offering unique talent development products, human resources services, and HR initiatives.
- Responsible for employee relations and people development strategies to ensure smooth operations and expansions.
- Postgraduate in Management with 8 + years of HR plant/field/corporate experience.
- HR Certifications - Labor Laws, Training & Development, OD, HR Analytics is desirable
- Experience working with e-commerce, logistics, manufacturing, distribution fast paced organization and lead multiple territories and sites successfully.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g., SAP ERP) will be a plus.
- Exposure to Industrial Relations, managing trade unions, vendors, and government agencies is desirable.