Hiring Manager at Aventure Corporate Solution
Views:2227 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Talent Acquisition (8-15 yrs)
Leadership responsibilities :
- Focus on growing the practice by ensuring the right strategies and actions are in place.
- Achieve the target metrics on productivity, utilization, geographic penetration, headcount growth, controlling attrition and a high degree of engagement from the team and maintaining exception delivery quality
- Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team
- Business Development: Work as part of a joint global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities.
- People Development: Performs the role of counsellor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- Knowledge and application of Business Process Re-engineering
- HR and TM Process Design experience
- HR system implementation experience Other desirable skills:
- HR Shared Services
- Organization Design
- HR Operating Model
- HR Analytics
- Conduct HR Policy Design and harmonization
- Project Management of large HRT engagements
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across a diverse set of organizations
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes.
- Preferably Candidate from Premier Institute-