Manager - HR at StartUp
Views:5183 Applications:853 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Startup (7-15 yrs)
Hiring for a growing startup based out of Delhi in student housing industry. Details will be shared on call. Candidates with seasoned hiring experience in Technology domain from fast pacing environment can apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for on boarding and partnering with stakeholders in hiring Technology & Product team, based on business forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Understand the pulse of the floor and take necessary initiatives to drive a good culture
- Drive engagement initiatives:
- Drive Site Level Performance Management System Career Path sessions/ initiatives for Managers
- Working with Cross functional and geographical teams for project management specific to HR and implementation of the same.
- On boarding and Induction - Manage new employee on boarding and execute induction to ensure proper assimilation of new hires
- Talent management: Building knowledge and networks of talent, integrating talent with other HR processes (such as resourcing, succession planning, leadership development and learning).
- HR guidelines and policy framework: Actively engaging with managers across all levels to create consensus. Ensure organisation values are practised in the right spirit.
- HR processes: Develop and implement processes and initiatives.
- Employee Grievance: Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 7-15 years of relevant experience in the area of HR business partnering & operational HR.
- Seasoned hiring experience in domains: Technology & Product
- Post graduate degree in HR, having experience preferably in a faced paced organization
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR to handle complex projects and stakeholders - engagement: Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition & Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations and Rewards.
- Demonstrate high levels of Ownership & Accountability.
- Ability to organize their work, plan well and prioritize based on impact on work.
- Action oriented and results driven.
- Excellent communication and people skills.