COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:2874 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Retail (10-14 yrs)
- Own and Manage HR processes - (Parts Business - Operations,Sales & Marketing, Category, CSR,IT, Strategy & Performance/Loss prevention)
- Business and Strategic Partnering, HR Audit, HR Special projects - understand business priorities, annual operating plan and long term strategic plan; develop HR solutions to contribute to the success of the business objectives.
- Leadership recruitment, Staffing - Work closely with the COE to ensure quality delivery;
- Compensation & Benefits - Drive compensation philosophy in the organization, bench marking all offers, promotions and incentive planning; communicate benefits policies to managers and employees
- Talent Management, Competency Review, Normalization, Increment and promotion cycle
- Leading performance management cycle (PMS)&Developing employee specific IDP, PIP & PDP plans
- Talent Review & Succession Planning, Reward & Recognition
- Annual Business Plan for HR Budgeting for FY, HR Reporting & Analysis, Employee Relationships
- Organization Development - design optimal organizational structures, understand organization and cultural needs and drive change management
- Policy Formulation and Development, Communication - Develop and deliver business communications and communicate HR policies.
- Change Management initiatives change transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.