Management Trainee at Huquo
Views:1913 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Recruitment Firm (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager HR
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Host in-house recruitment events
- Discuss employees' career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Review departmental budgets
- Organize learning and development programs
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees' requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
Requirements and skills :
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
-MSc degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus.
- Recruitment and sourcing - Planning human resource requirements in consultation with department heads of the different functional and operational area, conducting interviews and managing the complete recruitment cycle.
- Employer Branding - Recommend ways to improve employer brand and build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, B schools and partners.
- Performance Management - Managing appraisal cycle.
- Monthly retention analysis. Analyzing existing profiles /traits of performers and evaluating new candidates on those parameters so as to get the right profile which can be retained for a longer period in CIC
- Should be capable of managing campus hiring from different B schools, delivering pre-placement talks, sharing JDs, conducting written tests and interviews.
- Play a key role in succession planning of critical talent, chalking out a career transition plan for critical talent in each department in the organization. To create a framework to identify critical positions and formats for succession plans.
- Learning & Development, Development needs assessment, plan an annual calendar of L &D, analyze training effectiveness & follow up on the action plan.
- Plan and implement a competency framework with linkage to performance appraisal, recruitment and also do career planning for high potential.
- Data Management and analysis - Maintain a proper database of candidates interviewed to analyze the cases and suggest ideas for constant improvement .( recruitment data management)
- Participate in employee engagement surveys, analyzing survey results and preparation of action plan reports for Business Heads.