Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:420 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Pharmaceutical (7-12 yrs)
We have been mandated by a Global conglomerate in Pharmaceutical business for the below mentioned position.
Position Name: Senior Manager Human Resources
Location: Mumbai Andheri East
Education: Post graduate degree/ Masters with specialization in Human Resources
Keep abreast of regulatory developments as well as evolving best practices in HR compliance control.
Experience: 7+ years of relevant HR experience Knowledge and experience of managing Policies, Compliance will be preferred .
- This position will have responsibilities of leading the global HR Policies, Audit & Compliance portfolios.
- As the global lead for the HR Policies and Compliance portfolios, the incumbent will be responsible for Working with country / BU HR to ensure all country handbook and HR policies are available and reviewed on pre-defined intervals.
- Develop systematic feedback mechanisms for evaluating policy impact and effectiveness, and mechanisms for respective policy updates and changes, taken into account evolving organizational goals and needs.
- Develop systems for each of access and codification of polices to HR systems. - Create & execute an internal HR audit calendar with an objective of ensuring HR practices are aligned to stated policies.
- Specific to India, be responsible for company-wide HR compliance programs such as POSH, labour laws. Create and run compliance specific training for HR function.
- Work with Corporate compliance team in investigations related to HR aspects. Be a SPOC for Conflict of Interest declarations investigations.
- Lead interfaces with external providers to create a global compliance tool for monitoring country level HR compliances.
- Lead all external audits on the HR function, in collaboration with respective HR teams.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments as well as evolving best practices in HR compliance control.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.