Director at Athos Consulting
Views:6292 Applications:833 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:705
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Online/Internet (7-12 yrs)
FINTECH COMPANY WELL FUNDED.
- Team Size 160 in India and growing Rapidly
- The HR role is to provide strategic direction to the organization from an HR perspective. The role will lead HR overall with a key focus on employee engagement, employer branding, manage performance, and overall help in scaling up of the organization and controlling attrition.
Job Responsibilities :
- Spearheading and driving the people strategy in synergy with business strategy
- Designing organizational structure to support the required talent demand for smooth operations as per business plan
- Building employer branding, attracting great talent and controlling attrition
- Forecasting talent requirements and overseeing hiring
- Conceptualizing & driving Employee Engagement
- Work closely with all functions & business units to address employee issues proactively
- Building a great culture and make the Organization a Great Place to Work.
- Leading and leveraging HR processes within the business (Performance Management, Salary Planning/Reward Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management).
- Responsible for Handling Entire HR Operations.
- Lead the leadership development interventions in line with future talent strategy
- Analysing compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage/salary rates for developing competitive compensation plans and maintaining equitable compensation system; implementing rewards & recognition programs
- Develop and implement innovative engagement schemes and HR interventions to achieve and sustain the highest engagement score
- Ensure all back-end HR operational processes are managed well in terms of TAT, accuracy, frequency & compliance leading to seamless service delivery
To fit the bill, you must be:
- Seasoned HR professional with 8 years of experience post MBA from a good B school.
- Led HR for a mid-sized organization.
- Worked with good brands to bring good best practices.
- A quick learner and influencer
- Someone who can work with an organization in its scale-up a journey.
- Please do note this role needs someone who can work with a growing organization and manage high work pressure. You must have led HR for a mid-sized organization to be able to fit the bill.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.