Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Hitachi Vantara
Views:1299 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Senior Manager - Human Resources - IT (14-20 yrs)
Senior Manager - Human Resources
- 14 -16 years of work experience in a HRSS environment capacity, providing direct support to front-line employees and People Leaders.
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment with agility to meet changes in business demand.
- Strong Business Acumen with experience of working as part of a large global organization.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Must be effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver consistent results for the business and bring initiatives to successful completion.
- Should posses strong Leadership capabilities with proven ability to foster an environment of positive employee engagement and trust.
- Must have Excellent verbal and written communication with a proven ability to influence and build relationship in a diverse environment.
- Should posses high degree of business ethics and transparency.
- Must have proven strong leadership skills with experience of effectively coaching, developing high performing teams in a customer service environment.
- Must have Strong solid decision making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyse situations and provide practical recommendations.
- Must have advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Should have Good understanding of HR systems and their applications to advance efficiency of operations; including HR ticketing solutions including Other HRMS systems
- Must be able to operate under minimal supervision with judgment for independent actions
- Must convey a high level of personal integrity and a passion for excellence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.