CEO at Talent Anchor
Views:3325 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Diversified Business (5-8 yrs)
Immediate Joiners only
Looking for an HR professional with hands on experience in Talent Acquisition and Business Partnering role.
- Work closely with the HR Head and Leadership team in developing and executing both long-term and short-term HR strategies for achieving aggressive business growth
- Vertical Focus - Own & Drive Talent Acquisition (including Leadership Hiring) efforts to right staff the organization as per business needs
- Horizontal Focus - Drive initiatives in one or more of programs to attract, develop, engage and retain high quality talent.
- Provide consultation to internal clients in support of organization and employee relations issues.
- Partnering with Business Leaders to inculcate a high performance culture and a talent mindset in the organization.
About Company :
The Atria Group of companies has diversified business interests in sectors of Real Estate, Hospitality, IT & Telecom, Education, Media & Renewable Energy (as Atria Power).Established in 1950, with exceptional track record and a seasoned & professional management we have a team of over 1500 employees across business verticals.
Atria Power is one of the pioneers in Small Hydro Power generation in India and is the largest private hydropower supplier to Karnataka since inception. Atria Power is a differentiated renewable Independent Power Producer which develops/acquires, owns & operates power plant with specific focus on Wind and Solar PV for scaling and Solar Thermal for future growth. With strong execution capabilities and as on date project pipeline portfolio of over 1025 MW of Solar PV and Wind assets under developments across states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana; we are among the fastest growing companies in Renewable Energy Sector.