Senior Manager - Human Resources - Consumer & Commercial Electronics (8-15 yrs)
We are currently hiring for Senior Manager - Human Resource, for one of our multinational clients into consumer and commercial electronics, having 12000 employees across the globe.
Established in 1996, the company is popularly known for sales & marketing of its marquee products like watches, calculators, electronic musical instruments & lamp-free
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment and sourcing - planning human resource requirements in consultation with department heads of different functional and operational area, conducting interviews and managing the complete recruitment cycle.
- Employer Branding - Recommend ways to improve employer brand and build company- s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, B schools and partners.
- Performance Management -Managing appraisal cycle.
- Monthly retention analysis .Analyzing existing profiles /traits of performers and evaluating new candidates on those parameters so as to get right profile which can be retained for longer period in CIC
- Play key role in succession planning of critical talent, chalking out career transition plan for critical talent in each department in the organization. To create a framework to identify critical positions and formats for succession plans.
- Learning & Development, Development need assessment, plan annual calendar of L &D, analyz training effectiveness; follow up on action plan.
- Campus Engagement -Plan requirement and conduct Campus hiring of management trainees to get best suited talent.
- Work force planning -to minimize hiring cost and focus on internal talent development.
A day in the life:
- Responsible for managing and monitoring recruitment metrics (Time to hire, cost per hire).
- Ensuring all vacancies in organization is filled as per specified TAT.
- Advising hiring managers on interview methods, identify skill assessments techniques & uses them in various stages of interviews.
- Design and develop HR initiatives for multiple local offices
- Conducting skill assessment of exiting workforce, identify skill gaps, plan and execute focused training programs.
- Provide leadership team with HR performance metrics enabling them with better decision making.
What are we looking for?
- Good analytical skills with logical thinking approach & structured way of working.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, self-driven with a problem solving attitude.
- Team handling ability.
- Should be a good orator/speaker.
- Should take owner ship of task /project assigned and deliver in time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Total experience required 8+ years
- Relevant industry experience in Consumer Electronics/ Fashion & Lifestyle segment
- Good academic scores with 60% throughout is mandatory; MBA from a premium institute is preferred.
- Good knowledge of MS Office; exposure to ERP and CRM software will be an added advantage.
Benefits and perks:
- Annual health check-up & doctor's consultation facility.
- Policy to retain female employee after maternity break and 6 weeks maternity leave.
- Team offsites organized by Company's Recreational Club.