Vice President at Neufvasi
Views:1406 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Consulting Firm (8-10 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Client of Neufvasi
- Industries: IT Services & Consulting
- Company Type: Fortune 500
- Headquarter Location: Others
- Nature of Offering: Product & Services
- Founding Year: 2012
- No of Employees: 201-500
We are urgently hiring Sr. Manager HR for USA based management and technology consulting Company providing services to the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Job Location : Noida and is work from office.
About the Position:
The candidate is expected to carry on Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the business leaders on strategic HR initiatives. The HR incumbent will be tasked with maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and key stakeholders to formulate effective HR programs that align with organizational goals and objectives
- Define talent acquisition strategies that are in line with emerging trends, technologies & best industry practices to attract and hire top talent.
- Define onboarding and orientation strategies for integrating new employees into the organization to ensure their success in the new roles.
- Define learning and development strategies to identify the skill gaps and enhance employee knowledge, skills, and capabilities and perform the role of Training Manager duties.
- Define employee engagement strategies to foster a positive work environment which enhances employee morale and promotes loyalty and commitment.
- Promote diversity at workplace and take appropriate measures for ensuring women's safety at workplace.
- Develop and manage the overall budget for the HR department
- Identify risks and propose mitigation strategies
- Execute internal audit plan for HR department
- Represent organization in external forums and platforms on HR matters
Develop/update following procedures or programs as per the strategy defined by senior level:
- Talent acquisition programs
- Performance management process
- Competitive compensation and benefits programs
- Methodologies to measure the effectiveness of HR initiatives
- Direct and supervise team members in the HR team
- Hands on exp on HR operations and function
- Should have worked on strategic HR initiatives
- Strong Communication skills- written and verbal
- Solid Negotiation skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- High ethics integrity
- Positive attitude & behaviour
- MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in HR
- Strong MS office skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.