Owner at Corporate Search
Views:430 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - Human Resources (10-12 yrs)
HR Managers are responsible for deployment of key HR policies and processes within the markets, thereby executing the People and Organization Strategy in Businesses in their Market.
They proactively generate employee insights and guide the delivery of HR services based on a solid understanding of both HR processes and organization's needs.
They interface with all other parts of HR and acts as a connection in the overall model.
Master's degree in HR
- More than 10 years of relevant working experience in dealing with business partnering & operational HR matters within a complex and dynamic business context characterized by different cultures, management styles, systems and procedures
- Experience in operational implementation of the HR strategy through day-today execution of HR activities
- Experience in delivery of core HR services through end-to-end framework
- Has good insights into the unit's business context and can support department's organization design / capability development
- Has very good relationship and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders on HR decisions
- Is experienced in partnering with management and HR experts to implement effective HR interventions.
- Experience with driving change and implementation programs
- Is able to use personal insights into operational processes to influence the activities of the organization
- Is able to lead a team of HR Managers
Comp 50 L
Apply or refer with ctc drawn mandatory