Team Manager at Manpower Group
Views:2575 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Senior Manager - Human Resource Management - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Sr Manager - HRM
Shift timings : 5 to 2am
Role Summary/Purpose :
- Responsible for tactical and strategic Human Resources Generalist leadership supporting client groups across functions in client of Hyderabad.
- Role includes providing partnership to site functional leadership.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Responsible for full function HR generalist activities for the employee client group.
- Identify recruiting needs, develop sources of qualified candidates, and facilitate screening, testing and selection of applicants with management. Develops/implements comprehensive staffing plans for the organization and partners with the internal staffing organization to develop a candidate pipeline.
Organization Development :
- Drive HR processes such as e-HR dashboard, annual HR review (Session C), organizational effectiveness and performance management.
Compensation Planning :
- Partner with management to define salary and bonus planning for the employee client group.
Employee Relations :
- Act as liaison between HR, management and employees regarding HR policies/procedures. Responsible for investigations, conflict resolution, employee communications and management coaching.
- Work with Training Manager to assess, develop and deliver training programs as needed.
Client Partnership :
- Develop, implement and measure programmatic initiatives to meet organization goals. Develops appropriate human resource plans in support of key business needs in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Develops/implements appropriate change management plans as required. Identifies key human resource needs and develops appropriate solutions and partners with other internal human resource areas to provide a full complement of services to the organization.
- Consults with client organization's management in aligning performance management and reward recommendations.
- Implements and monitors adherence to all organization-specific Human Resource-related policies, procedures and practices. Acts as liaison between HR, management and employees regarding HR policies, procedures.
- Masters Degree in HR from accredited university with 8 years of experience.
- Able to energize and inspire others to commit to and take action on business priorities.
- Resourceful, innovative, persuasive. Strong presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of local labor laws and government requirements
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, evaluate people, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment and effectively interface with high-level business and operations leaders.
- Outstanding communication, coaching, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong skills at building relationships with various levels in an organization. Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi tasking skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.