Managing Partner at V-Konnect Associates
Views:2799 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Manager - Human Resource - Education (6-10 yrs)
- As part of the Human Resources Team at the institution, the job holder is required to manage and deliver on a series of HR items which involves managing the entire employee life cycle starting from Recruitment to exit of the employee. Following the institution's philosophy of 1 school/2 campuses, the role will be campus agnostic and would be required to deliver across both campuses.
- One key aspect of the role is giving all new joinees a world class On Boarding experience which is at par with the vision of the institution to be a global leader in the field of education.
- In addition to managing the employee life cycle, the job holder is expected to assist in various HR projects which may be undertaken at either of the campuses and ensure full support in completion of these time bound projects.
- The job holder is further required to manage Key stakeholders as part of day to day functioning and be able to manage escalations, if any, at a local level.
- Further, the individual would be required to work closely with AD-HR in designing a road map focused on making the institution a world class institution as an employer and a great place to work and planning various employee level training & development initiatives such as 360 degree feedbacks/creation of a Talent Management framework and creation of leadership pipelines.
- As the driving force behind creating high level of employee engagements on the campus, the incumbent is expected to plan & create an engagement calendar and execute various employee engagement activities as per the calendar.Further, the role holder will be responsible for driving E-Sat surveys at a school level for enhancing employee satisfactions.
- Managing day to day HR operational activities form an integral part of the role and hence, the incumbent is expected to develop thorough understanding of the various HR processes and policies and be able to manage employee queries accordingly.
- As the HR SPOC for the Campus, the person is expected to be the Cultural & Brand ambassador for the institution and uphold the values and culture of the institution and spread awareness around the same within the campus.
- Managing employee grievance, employee escalations and operational issues and conducting various events and celebrations are a few other items which this role is expected to deliver upon.
Salary Range:11 - 12 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.