Senior Manager - HR Projects - BFS (7-15 yrs)
One of our reputed client. having declared as one of the best place to work in respective industry segment, is looking for Sr. Manager HR Projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees the organization's HR platform and improves the efficiency of HR Systems.
- Supervising the design and analysis of HR System for the organization and overseeing related activities and projects.
- Formulate and define solutions that support project scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, HR processes, and industry requirements.
- Responsible for functional specifications, system configuration, solution testing, ensuring acceptance testing, end-user training and support.
- Analysing the HR requirements and preparing the technical documents. Specifying the technical requirements translate them into proper system requirements using high-maturity methods, processes, and tools.
- Identify relevant development platform of various HR systems by analysing the requirements.
- Operates as a team member and as a team leader. Advise on methods to improve HR processes.
- Identify and coordinate data conversion and interfaces.
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.