Senior Consultant at Careernet
Views:765 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - HR Operations - Internet/Online (6-13 yrs)
Senior Manager- HR Operations
- This position is responsible for overall managing the sourcing, onboarding, and training team for Swiggy.
- The candidate would be responsible for hiring Delivery Executives, manage, run onboarding & training SOP and end to end solutioning on lean and effective ways in meeting the business metrics.
- The position is a middle-management role within the operations team.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Strategy and planning: The candidate will assist the top-management in developing operations strategy for effectively scaling the sourcing requirements of the company with regards to the Delivery Executives aligned with company UE. Perform cost analysis and reporting as well as manage schedules, quality initiatives and process change initiatives.
- Design and manage execution for cost effective and timely addition of Delivery executives.
- Responsible for deciding on the staffing and training requirements for all the areas under your purview.
- Implementation: Improve the systems, processes and policies in the operations team to better support management reporting, information flow and relevant business metrics
- People management: Responsible for managing the team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team.
- 7+ yrs of relevant years of experience (preferably in Sales, Program management, stakeholder management, Business development roles and people management).
- Experience in managing blue collared employees such as delivery executives & an understanding of market - Value add.
- Strong communication and convincing skills and the ability to meet daily, weekly, and long- term requirements and goals.
- Should be comfortable working with MS excel and data.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.