Senior Manager - HR Operations - Construction Tech Startup (10-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager - HR Ops. for a Construction Tech Start-up
Our Client is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. HR Strategies: Create, develop, and implement strategies aligned with business strategy for the organisation.
2. Policies, Processes, Initiatives & Schemes: Translate the HR Strategies into policies, processes, initiatives & schemes with a view to promote a culture of enthusiasm, productivity and profitability.
3. Offer, Joining, On-Boarding, Induction & Deployment: Ensure a culture of engaged & welcoming approach in this sphere ensuring minimal or nil dropouts after offer. A Wow experience for a selected talent to be ensured at all times.
4. Organisation Development / Talent Management: Ensure constant research within the organisation, in the industry and the market of evolving trends thereby reengineering the strategy, philosophy, policies & processes accordingly.
5. Talent Engagement: Conduct periodic surveys to get the pulse of the people in the organisation; town halls, group meeting, one-on-one sessions to assimilate the concerns as well as suggestions from people and take actions in accordance to the same ensuring a culture of enthusiasm, productivity and profitability.
6. Performance Management: Adopt a futuristic & objective performance management process to identify, recognize and reward accordingly.
7. Training & Development: Training & Development Strategy to focus upon functional proficiency enrichment, competencies & behavioral development, enhancing effectiveness and succession planning.
8. Industrial Relations: Maintain a proactive IR climate in the organisation key for it being relationship management and expeditious resolutions.
9. HRMS: Setting up & stream lining HRMS.
Desired Candidate Profile:
a. Degree in Human Resources from an institution of repute.
b. 10+ years of proven working experience as HR Manager.
c. People oriented and results driven.
d. Demonstrable experience with human resources metrices.
e. Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
f. Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
g. Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
h. Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
i. Develop best practices in HR.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.