Account Manager at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:3268 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager - HR Operations - BFSI (12-20 yrs)
Shift Timings : 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
What You Will Be Doing :
- Ensure effectiveness and end-to-end employee lifecycle management by complementing the business objectives with the overall HR policies and practices.
- Manages the new hire onboarding / ensure timely orientation process, including new hire input for payroll
- Own the employee BGV process
- Oversees the employee exit process
- Organize and maintain employee/ personnel records
- Update internal databases; employee handbook and Prepare HR documents like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Maintain master data configuration ensuring master data sync between Workday and other systems/tools
- Translate HCM Workday downloads into MIS reports and dashboards for Headcount, attrition and employee demographics
- Perform HCM Workday related special projects and coordinate feature/function cases with Workday
- Interacts cross functionally with Centers of Expertise and HR Business Partners, Payroll, Information Technology and various departments to ensure handoffs, communication and interactions are customer focused, seamless and delivered with high quality
- Partners with Corporate Communications and other stakeholders to produce regular internal corporate communications within the scope of HR Operations
- Develops, recommends, interprets and implements HR policies, guidelines, and procedures (India and APAC & ME)
- Serves as a consultant in the delivery of required compliance and HR procedures including audits (internal and external) and SOX compliance
- Develop and maintain awareness of data security and comply with policies and procedures
What You Need for this Position :
- Overall 12+ of work experience with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in HRIS or information technology with demonstrated skills in HCM, specifically Workday
- The broad range of network and desktop knowledge, including intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree, preferably MBA or equivalent
- Must have project management experience and ability to self-manage with minimal direction
- Must be willing to lead a team and provide an individual contribution
- Must have a good executive presence coupled with the ability to manage change and overcome resistance
- Collaborative team player who demonstrates flexibility and can-do attitude as part of a motivated, high-performance HR Systems Team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.