Senior Manager - HR Operations - BFS (8-12 yrs)
Industry : Infrastructure/Oil & Gas/Power/Energy
Category : HR
Skills : HR Operations , Payroll & Benefits, Payroll Compliance
Job Type : Permanent
Job Duration :
Should be able handle end to end payroll for multiple entities, reimbursements and benefits management, post payroll compliances and other activities such as on-boarding, annual increment cycles, exit management, audits, vendor management, manage Off roll/contract staff life cycle and MIS.
Client Details :
The company is the portfolio operating and management platform for Edelweiss Alternative Asset Advisors (EAAA). It manages and operates assets under various business strategies of EAAA primarily working in Infrastructure and Energy.
- HR Operations including Budgeting, Manpower planning, Talent acquisition, Payroll & Benefits, Payroll Compliance, HR MIS etc.
- Preparation of Annual Manpower plan and Budget for each business
- Maintain/Update/implement HR Policies as required by Business
- Manage entire recruitment & selection process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Complete onboarding formalities and induction of new joinees. Maintain employee record/personal file and ensure background verification of all new joinees within TAT.
- End to end payroll and benefits processing through external payroll processing vendor.
- Oversee leave and attendance administration and Vendor management.
- Benefits administration related to employee group insurance policies (timely renewals, addition/deletion and coordination with Insurance companies/Brokers)
- Manage payroll compliances including PF, ESIC, PT, Form 16, Actuarial valuation etc.
- Manage employee transition/transfers between entities within the group including new business acquisitions.
- Exit management including No dues clearance, exit interview and final settlement.
- Maintain and keep up to date HR records in the HRMS and secondary files.
- Address employee queries related to HR Operations.
- Assist in the periodic audits as planned by the organization.
- Coordinate and maintain good relationship with various external consultants/vendors for recruitment, payroll, taxation etc.
(i) Candidate should be able to lead the entire HR Operations vertical for the business, across Energy and Road portfolios.
(ii) Well-versed with Payroll, from processing to disbursing. Should have an HR Generalist profile, can manage Onboarding, induction and exit. Responsibilities would include drafting SOPs, integration, administration of insurance policies and managing employee transition/transfers between entities within the group including new business acquisitions. Should be excellent at Excel.
(iii) Post Graduation Degree in HR
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to lead HR Operations for the entire business vertical in its expansion stage.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Smrithi Sharma on
Note : Job posted through Broadbean Web Service API.