Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:2497 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Senior Manager - HR Generalist & Talent Acquisition - eCommerce (7-10 yrs)
Leading E-commerce set up Requires HR Head ( Generalist & Talent acquisition)- South delhi
One of our client a leading E-commerce set up head quarters in Singapore which is the thought leader in the instant gifting and redemption domain.
We bring about a paradigm shift in the domain using our proprietary technology.
High cost of Delivery, Delays, Loss in transit, and Lack of measurability have been the main stumbling blocks in Micro and Mini gifting space. A need of the hour is Near Zero cost of delivery with ZERO pilferage, damage and 100% measurability.
Its Digital Code Management System (DCMS) is a ZERO error ecosystem that enables instant gifting and redemptions with high ROI. offering 360- marketing solutions & CRM /Loyalty programme. It is operating in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai, Hyderabad
Besides comprehensive strategy and communication support, It offers state-of-the-art technology services including Customized CRM solutions, Sales Process &,, Business Analytics, Mobile Application development for redemptions, IVR solutions, Web-casting services
We are looking for Sr.Mgr ( Generalist & Talent Acquisition) for the south delhi office of the client.
It is PAN india role & reports to the MD
The details are as follows-
1) Client - Leading E-commerce set up
2) Location- Delhi
3) Position- SrMgr ( Generalist & Talent Acquisition)
4) Qualification- Graduate/Postgraduate (Mgt Qualification preferred)
5) Exp- 7-10 years in handling Generalist & TA role with an organization of repute
6) Compensation- Competitive
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS-
The human resource director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
- Maintains responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Communicates changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization's wage and salary program.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
- Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
- Supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Supervisory Responsibility
This position manages all employees of the HR department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.