Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:791 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Senior Manager- HR Business Partner - Research/Analytics - IIM/XIMB/XLRI/TISS (10-18 yrs)
The ideal candidate :
- Understands the business and the culture and be a shining example - living our values, people principles, understanding how our culture comes to life, and possessing a deep knowledge of the business.
- Will be a thoughtful leader with a collaborative and influential leadership style, the ability to inspire others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
- Consistently strive to make the people around better, while making processes simpler and more effective.
- Must have comfort with ambiguity, and able to make quick, well-informed decisions.
- Embody company's culture of Freedom and Accountability through their behaviour and interactions daily and be willing to invite, receive and promote constructive feedback.
- Exude curiosity about our business and have a proven track record of rapid self-learning.
- Values inclusion, diversity of opinions and people, and every member of the team, regardless of their title.
What you'll be doing :
- Participate in the design and delivery of people plans for business leaders to achieve objectives.
- Promote employee welfare through relationship building, conflict resolution, team building, and partnerships.
- Identify key people trends and insights using People analytics to recommend proposed people solutions to the business.
- Select metrics that can be used to track and monitor progress against people plans.
- Employ demonstrated change management skills to ensure that people needs are met.
- Use well-honed influence and persuasion skills to collect data, facts, and knowledge of your audience to develop customized and well-informed tactics for driving desired behaviours and business outcomes.
What you bring to the table :
- Project management experience and proven success in planning, leading, and implementing people initiatives and projects
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity, can shift gears without angst, and decide and act without having to have the total picture
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of leadership
- Able to thrive and contribute in unique culture, informed by our core values and governed by our people principles
- Ability to work amongst numerous distractions and take work direction from more than one person and prioritize accordingly
- A leader by example for collaboration; will be the standard bearer for working effectively and peacefully across functional groups, including Human capital team.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- This position requires a minimum of 10+ years of progressive HR / OD experience.
- Experience in more than one industry or business sector is highly desired, with emphasis on analytics and technology.
- Previous experience working with advanced analytics and AI teams is highly desired.