Senior Manager - HR Business Partner/Plant HR - FMCG (5-12 yrs)
- Get the basic in place to ensure best business partnering and execution.
- Review effectiveness of talent acquisition, & retention strategy for critical positions.
- Play key role in business and enabling function's periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on Yearly basis.
- Coach, mentor leaders and guide frontline managers on developing self/others, performance management, engagement interventions, and other talent requirements.
- Lead complex change and transformation programs, respond proactively.
- Strengthen employee communication channel to keep all employees updates and seek feedback.
- Work with regional and corporate COE's on training and development, talent retention and development, engagement strategy to improve employee experience and all level, all time.
- Deploy employee relations framework in line with central themes, responsible for effectiveness.
- Field Visit.
- To work on HR digitization, process simplification and innovation projects.
- MBA with at least 6 years of experience in Plant HR/ Factory HR/ Field HR.
- HR Certifications in Labor Laws, Training & Development, OD, HR Analytics.
- Knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems.