Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:3486 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
Exp: 10 - 15 years
- Talents from Pharma Only
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business
- Providing strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business HR plans
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organizational design, employee engagement and talent analytics
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- To drive performance management, Employee engagement, compensation planning etc.
- Understand business goals, long term strategic plans and day- to-day Operational issues
- Working actively on Capability building model, Retention plans and other employee centric initiatives
- To identify the needs of the employees & work towards making the environment conducive to work & Organisational Values are communicated
- MBA or PGDM from a Tier 1 B School with HR as a major subject
- Previous experience of 10+ years in human resources, with emphasis on employee relations and engagement responsibility
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers compensation, union relations, and employment laws
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An applicant will also be expected to have experience in a leadership position, either as an HR business partner in another organization, or as an HR manager.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.