Consultant at Transition HRD Consultants
Views:2416 Applications:832 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - KPO (8-12 yrs)
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the full employee life cycle, starting from Recruitment, On boarding, managing employee relations, compensation and benefits planning, Talent management, employee grievance handling, Strategic projects.
- Understand the business strategy, the drivers of business success and the people implications
- Establish Business Partnership to create people plans to support their big goals and objectives
- Understand the business strategy ,the drivers of business success and the people implications
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Translate organization needs into HR Interventions to improve business performance and effectiveness, as well as to improve the overall employee experience and engagement.
- Assesses and anticipates HR-related needs
- Proactively communicates needs with HR department and
- Business management and seeks to provide Integrated solutions
- Establish (with the business) key metrics to evaluate success of the people strategy
- Adjust HR strategies and priorities in response to changing business needs.
- Retention and Engagement