HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:1483 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:251
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - IT/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Organization - A Fortune Global 500 company
Role: People Advisor Associate Manager
Job Location- Chennai
Desired Experience - 10 to 12 years.
Salary- Best in the Industry
The Human Resources Representative - Associate Manager will provide integrated Human Resources services to appropriate groups ensuring that people-related issues are managed effectively. The HR Generalist will also provide direct HR support to typically 1 or more client teams or entities or geographies of low complexity and or 800-1000 supervised people.
- Experience of leading specific initiatives like Attrition would be an added advantage
- Manage the performance achievement and promotion processes ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions
- Coordinate with Career Counselors and Managers to enable the implementation of performance improvement plans
- Coach and advise Career Counselors to ensure effective delivery of difficult messages
- Review continuously the performance feedback for individuals within remit in order to anticipate and manage potential performance issues.
- Proactively monitor personnel issues or situations
- Communicate company-wide initiatives to group supported
- Attend community events and promote networking opportunities
- Support the career and professional development of all personnel by educating them on the career model providing guidance on career plans based on their goals and the goals of the group
- Advise personnel on required and elective training appropriate for development
- Monitor the supply of personnel by maintaining personnel information in all appropriate systems and reviewing and following up on all exceptions to chargeability and utilization targets
- Develop and distribute reports on a regular basis and upon request
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Hands-on employee relations experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business and Industry knowledge and acumen
- Career management or performance management or compensation
- Facilitation skills- Coaching, Conflict management, Change management.
- Good excel skills.