Head - Client Success at Talentstack Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1930 Applications:663 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:400
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - IT (8-10 yrs)
- Responsible for managing the HR Business Partner team.
- Manage and spearhead day-to-day work allocation and delivery of the team.
- Ensure that the SOPs are adhered to and updated from time to time.
- Scale-up processes in line with growing headcount and changing organization & people needs.
- Ensure employee queries are resolved as per the SLAs. Oversee tickets assigned to various team members.
- Manage and meaningfully engage employees on the Bench.
- Work with the Talent Development team to carve out learning plans to upskill on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with leaders and teams to understand the pulse of the business to help build and execute thoughtful engagement plans that also enable retention of the employees
- Monitor attrition levels and implement innovative attrition control mechanism
- Administer and continuously look for enhancing employee benefits and tie-ups. Ensure the benefits package is in line with the industry.
- Work with the team to drive various Employee Engagement activities.
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Masters in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 8 - 10 years of post-qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Should have advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets.
- Should have worked in the IT services Industry.
- Work experience in a mid-sized setup (1500 - 2500 people) is preferred.
- Should have team management experience.
- Strong focus on employee service delivery.