Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:3463 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:475
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Investment Banking/Broking Firm (6-10 yrs)
Role Description :
The incumbent will be responsible for the entire gamut of HR activities touching the employee life-cycle at various stages across the Financial Services Business. Will additionally ensure all programs and procedures stay aligned with the overall organization's objectives.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with Business Heads and key stakeholders to align HR strategies and approaches and produce desired business results
- Serve as a strategic partner and effective change agent to business leaders and management teams on key human capital issues
- Drive performance management, employee relations, engagement and development solutions for the business
- Influence leaders to make effective current and future talent decisions and develop effective workforce plans
- Execute and build upon existing performance programs (talent reviews, appraisal processes); and identify opportunities to strengthen them.
- Design and implement assessment and development practices to nurture top talent
- Serve as a program manager for key HR projects & interventions
- Analyse data to identify trends in attrition, employee engagement surveys, pulse sessions.
DESIRED PROFILE :
- 6+ years of overall experience in HR, and at least 4 years+ in strategic HR Business Partnering function.
- Experience in small-mid sized Financial services organization is highly preferred
- Experience in driving employee engagement, Performance Management, Capability development, Business Strategy, amongst others
- Must have led/ participated in key HR projects leading to process revamp/ improvement
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Strategic bent of mind
- Self driven.