Associate Consultant at bask HR
Views:1932 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Ground Operations Hiring - Internet/eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Ground Operations Hiring - Internet eCommerce
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner experience in employee engagement, talent management,performanace management, Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Ideate, develop and implement employee engagement and team building initiatives to create a positive work environment which further leads to improve productivity
Talent Management: Lead talent management efforts, including talent acquisition, performance management, and succession planning. Ensure Organization's attracts, develops, and retains top talent.
- Employee Relations: Handle complex employee relations issues, investigations, and conflict resolution, maintaining a positive and productive work environment.
- Organizational Development: Collaborate with business leaders to design and implement HR initiatives that enhance organizational effectiveness and support growth.
- Change Management: Manage HR aspects of organizational change initiatives, ensuring smooth transitions and employee engagement.
- HR Data and Analytics: Use HR data and analytics to drive data-driven decisions and provide insights to support business strategies.
- Facilitate creation of Individual Development Plans (IDPs) for all employees through regular consultation with business managers
- Ensure all employees are assigned special projects for their IDPs and monitor their completion
- Organize training programs (Vendor identification/Faculty identification/Content finalization/Feedback taking)
- Promote E-Learning and book reading among employees through various initiatives