Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - FMCD/Manufacturing Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/NMIMS (8-13 yrs)
Job Description : As a HR Business Partner (HRBP) in a manufacturing company, your primary responsibility is to serve as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to the business leaders and managers in all aspects of human resources. You will be responsible for aligning HR initiatives with business objectives, driving organizational effectiveness, and ensuring the overall well-being of employees within the manufacturing environment.
Client Details : Our client is a renowed and leading consumers durable Company
1. Strategic HR Planning and Execution:
- Partner with business leaders to understand their strategic objectives and identify HR initiatives to support their goals.
- Develop and implement HR strategies, policies, and programs that align with the company's overall business strategy and promote a positive work culture.
- Provide guidance and support to managers in areas such as talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance management, and succession planning.
- Collaborate with leaders to develop workforce plans, including forecasting talent needs, identifying skill gaps, and implementing recruitment and retention strategies.
2. Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to managers and employees, providing guidance and support on employee relations matters, conflict resolution, and disciplinary actions.
- Promote employee engagement initiatives, such as recognition programs, employee surveys, and employee development opportunities.
- Proactively address employee concerns, foster a positive work environment, and champion employee well-being and work-life balance initiatives.
- Conduct investigations and address employee complaints or grievances in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
3. Talent Management and Development:
- Partner with managers to identify high-potential employees and develop succession plans for key positions.
- Support the implementation of performance management processes, including goal setting, performance reviews, and career development plans.
- Facilitate training and development programs to enhance employee skills and competencies, including leadership development, technical training, and compliance training.
- Collaborate with the learning and development team to identify training needs and recommend appropriate interventions.
4. Compensation and Benefits:
- Provide guidance to managers on compensation strategies, salary reviews, and incentive programs to attract, motivate, and retain talent.
- Assist in the development and implementation of competitive and fair compensation structures and benefit programs.
- Conduct market research and benchmarking to ensure the company's compensation and benefits offerings are competitive within the industry.
- Support managers in addressing employee questions related to compensation, benefits, and payroll.
5. HR Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilize HR data and analytics to provide insights and recommendations on workforce trends, turnover rates, and other key HR metrics.
- Prepare HR reports and presentations for senior management, highlighting key findings and making data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with HRIS team to ensure accurate and timely data management and reporting.
- Atleast 8 years of experience in Manufacturing and Corporate function set-up
- Masters in Human Resources (Full time only) from top Tier institutes
- Functional knowledge in all areas of HR including PMS, Talent Management, OD, Retention, Attrition, and Employee Engagement
Job Offer :
Exciting opportunity to be part of a listed organization and lead the HRBP for corporate functions
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ritu Sanghavi at +91 22 4236 3255. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.