Consultant at Michael Page
Views:370 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Senior Manager- HR Business Partner - Consulting Firm - IIM/XIMB/TISS/XLRI (8-12 yrs)
About Client :
Our Client is a MNC Consulting firm with a headcount of 200 people. The role is based in Mumbai and reports into the Head HR.
Your roles and responsibilities as a Senior Manager HRBP for their consulting practice, will be as follows:
- Driving end to end HR for 200 employees
- Lead a team of 3 to achieve business goals as a true HR business partner
- Drive talent strategy, organization development, Employee Engagement with the business
- Working closely with the Head of HR on driving & aligning HR Strategy for this unit
- As HRBP you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees in designated business units
The Ideal Candidate :
- You come with 8-12 years of hands on experience as an HRBP within Business Services industry. You have a full time MBA from top tier business school and come with a strong HR experience.
- You have people management skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and looking for an exciting career opportunity.
What's on Offer :
- Great professional experience and opportunity to work with Head of HR
- The organisation offers excellent career growth for performers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.