Talent Partner at Randstad India
Views:1741 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO/ITeS (12-16 yrs)
HRBP, Sr Manager
Job Description :
- Strategic business partnering with Business leaders
- Consulting responsibilities on HR topics for Business leaders
- Lead and drive change management topics that influences Business
- Ability to provide independent HR view on people strategy and people topics
- Engagement models for talent retention
- Strategies for top talent development and retention
- Drive performance culture for the Business in collaboration with business leaders
- Create positive work environment, positive Ux moments necessary for young and diverse workforce
- Contact meetings with business teams.
- Provide HR guidance to Line Managers.
- Audit and compliance responsibility
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide HR view in talent development, annual salary revision, potential assessments, promotions, transfers etc.,
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Lead and drive Organization initiatives
- Performs other related duties as assigned