Senior Manager - HR & Admin - Internet/Online (8-15 yrs)
Position Summary :
We are looking for an individual with excellent skills, experience, and knowledge in managing the human resource and logistics administration involving wide-ranging but thematically focussed education-based interventions in multiple state locations with large field staff. The person will be responsible for leading the HR & Admin Unit with a forward-looking perspective under the guidance of the Sr. Director (Governance) and Associate Director HR
Key Responsibilities :
- Contribute actively in planning the recruitment cycle of new requirements and implement them.
- Responsible for coordinating the recruitment process with concerned Units
- Generate offer letters and contract letters for the selected candidates
- Collect documents from employees as per standard checklist
- Maintain the personal files of the positions mentioned above at district level and update them regularly.
- Maintain a database of budgeted positions viz-a-viz current status, number of vacant positions and work towards providing suitable manpower for vacant positions.
- Planning and ensuring systematic induction for all new employees of the designations in consultation with Director (Operations)
Attendance and Leave management
- Track the attendance of all staff day wise as per organization norms and communications.
- Track leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of leaves and work from home
- Provide this information on monthly basis to the staff members
- Salary Processing
- Prepare project-wise salary booking distribution sheet in coordination with the Account Unit
- Provide necessary inputs such as attendance summary, leave summary, other deductions employee wise in specified format for processing salary sheets.
- Review and updating of data on regular basis
- Ensure PF and other compliances
- Maintain the complete data base of all employees in payroll in specified excel sheet and update them regularly with any changes. Support to come up with an effective HRIS
- Maintain the HR files such as employee personal files, recruitment file, PF related documents
- Maintain and update the organograms. Also support in building strategic roadmap for sustainable staffing structure based on nature and projected volume of work.
- Track probation reviews with timelines and ensure outcomes are communicated formally through letters.
- Communicate the process of annual / midyear appraisals, receive, verify the forms and share the consolidated outcome in specified formats.
- Ensure that contract renewals are done in a timely manner.
- Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave.
- Conduct exit interviews in specified formats and share with Manager HR and admin on a monthly basis.
- Follow up for the clearance certificate and ensure final settlement is done within standard agreed timeline.
Staff Development and Team Building
-Support Sr. Director (Governance) in mapping professional development needs
- Spearheading the process of organising staff meetings and annual Staff Retreat
- Handle employee grievances formally and informally, forward them to concerned department and follow up for resolution
- Ensuring development of staff-friendly environment
- Oversee procurement and maintenance matters/
-Ensuring compliances like stock book entries, asset registers etc.
- Support in improving admin systems and processes with enhanced efficiency.
- In addition, any other context-based matter that may be assigned by Sr. Director.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities :
- MBA or PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 8 years of experience handling HR and admin functions, preferably in non-profit organization. At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Well-versed in compliance requirements regarding HR and admin matters in non-profit sector.
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of computer - Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Fluent in Hindi, good in English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.