Assistant Manager Recruitment at DSRP Enterprises
Views:1307 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager/Head - Procurement - Raw Materials (9-20 yrs)
1) Based on production plan, run MRP & certify requirement of RM & PM.
2) Manage purchase process for RM / PM.
3) Negotiate with existing vendors including private sector suppliers & PSU suppliers & purchase RM / PM.
4) Develop New vendors to improve overall purchase efficiency.
5) Manage Vendor Audits & Vendor Rating.
6) Manage Inventory levels as per company guidelines by procuring RM / PM & suggest improvement in lead time management, Inventory levels, Safety stocks,
7) Place enquiries for import, receive Quotes, negotiate & finalize import orders.
8) Co-ordinate for shipments schedules & managing timely dispatches particularly for long lead time items.
9) Execute activities as per defined quality systems within the guidelines of company with the objective of ensuring availability of materials to the plant.
10) Co-ordinate with internal (Production / R&D / Maintenance / Sales, Stores, etc.) & external persons/companies (Customs / CHA / Banks / Govt. Authorities / Auditors etc.)
11) Participate in TPM / Green-co / ISO activities for improving efficiencies.
12) Co-ordinate with Logistics for timely deliveries & also manage activities related to Distribution code of RC.
13) Co-ordinate with job workers for timely supplies of RM / PM & their inventory management.
14) Preparing & presenting monthly MIS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.