Senior Manager - Growth & Partnership - NGO (7-15 yrs)
Growth & Partnership Senior Manager
- Leadership and Strategy - Build and implements the Business Development roadmap in alignment with 5 year strategic plan.
- Revenue Generation - Building & reviewing the sales pipeline and prioritising prospects based on potential level of engagement, collaborating with Communication/Marketing teams to run targeted campaigns that resonate with CSR decision makers
- Stakeholder Management - Strong communication with Internal & External stakeholders. Engaging in networking activities, such as attending conferences or industry events, to build relationships with potential partners and clients
- Raising philanthropic funding from corporate CSR heads -more than Rs. 20,000+ Crore is spent annually by Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and education is the largest chunk of that
- Reviewing the sales pipeline and prioritising prospects based on potential level of engagement
- Engaging in networking activities, such as attending conferences or industry events, to build relationships with potential partners and clients
- Collaborate with marketing and Communication teams to develop targeted messaging and campaigns that resonate with CSR-focused decision-makers.
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree with a strong background in corporate social responsibility (CSR), B2B sales
- 10+ years of experience in B2B sales with focus work on raising funds from CSRs
- 7-10 years of experience in sales (including cold-calling, seeking appointments and doing meetings, proposal writing, finalizing contracts and winning repeat business)
- Experience in the EdTech industry is preferred, with knowledge of the latest trends, best practices, and industry regulations.
- Knowledge of Indian Education Sector (pref.)
- Ability to learn fast and grasp
- Good understanding of data, and should possess a business/sales acumen
- Excellent leadership skills, with a proven ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships
- Results-driven mindset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.