Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:840 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Manager - Growth & Initiatives - eCommerce - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-8 yrs)
Senior Manager- Growth & Initiatives
Job Description :
Hiring for Senior Manager - Growth & initiatives for leading Ecommerce firm.
- You will be playing a critical role of understanding business plans and tying it with consumer objectives.
- Thorough understanding of consumer strategy, offer construct designing, on-site merchandising, marketing channel play is needed.
Strategy and planning :
- Be the owner of consumer journey funnel
- Know the customer : Deeply understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights
- Know the market and trend forecasts : Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on selection, gaps, size, internal capabilities, etc. Optimise for monthly content and trend planning.
- Lead all horizontal initiatives with product teams
- Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
- Identify product differentiation based on consumer needs and journey funnel
- Monitoring BU health - WoW on L0 & L1 metrics & taking necessary actions with POCs
- Working on structural growth initiatives (eg: How to increase purchase, drive acquisition & retention etc)
- Understanding the Whys behind the sales of different brands and price segments
Own key marketing channels & metrics :
- Front end all marketing requirements with marketing, merchandising and PR partner teams for increasing awareness of the business
- Driving GTM strategies for new product launches. Ability to drive adoption & scale up businesses via marketing
- Work extensively with category retail teams, merchandising, central marketing, technology functions to gain fair share of marketing real estates.
Scale Platform Experience :
- Identify all opportunities basis market understanding and consumer research to enhance the app with features that drive engagement and loyalty with Flipkart
- Product OKRs and Charter - Collation of use cases, pushing big asks through & product sync-ups
- Strong analytical bent of mind. Comfortable with numbers
- Proactive and ready to keep experimenting to ascertain what works and what doesn't
- Be consumer centric and have strong business/category understanding
- Strong bias for action and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfort with in house Pivot Tool for merchandising metrics and Adobe Omniture for traffic metrics is preferred
- Holds fair understanding of market trends & digital marketing performance
- Proven experience as category manager or similar role
Desired background :
- Experience in Ecom merchandise /sell is must
- Must be from tier 1 schools
- Min relevant experience of 2 years and overall 5-6 years