Research Associate at Antal International
Views:573 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Senior Manager - Group Accounting - Shared Services - CA (11-19 yrs)
This role will be responsible for leading the team of accountants responsible for the consolidation of the BU / Division financial results and for reviewing and analysing information from the general ledger and will be responsible for month end activities and entity level reports.
The role will support in finalising financial information prior to submission to Group Finance, Business Partners and the Business Units.
Work with the Business and execute the following responsibilities:
- Review and supervise the analysis of information from the general ledger and other accounting records to ensure accuracy and completeness, and take corrective action, as appropriate
- Ensure deadlines are met at all times.
- Oversee and review Balance Sheet analysis, review P&L and adjustments made by accountants
- Support the Corporate function in the consolidation of the BU / Division financial results
- Oversee the preparation of Group financial reports
- Address audit enquiries / investigation
- Responsible for the accurate month end reporting
- Facilitates the provision of general accounting support and month end reports
- Review and supervise fixed asset processing and payroll accounting to enable controlling, reporting and capital expenditure management
- Roles may evolve in future to provide support towards Business Planning & Forecasting
- Develop sound professional working relationships with colleagues, business staff and management, building their confidence and acquiring an understanding of the business
- Be proactive in issue resolution, the provision of feedback and the delivery of ideas to develop and improve solutions
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participates in training and development procedures
- Maintain confidentiality and observes data protection guidelines
- Carries out any other reasonable duties commensurate with their capability
- Manage any regulatory submissions and be a point of contact for regulatory bodies
- Adhoc reporting and stakeholder management
- Manage and lead teams and mange workload efficiently across resources
Qualification & Experience - CA (MUST) with 11 to 15 years of Post Qualification experience in Onshore / Offshore Accounting with expertise in IFRS, Excellent knowledge of SAP & forecasting tools like BPC/ Axiom/ Hyperion etc. and Strong financial, analytical, communication and project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.