Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:124 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Government Relations/License & Permits - Logistics Business (9-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities: (Local Language: Kannada Must)
- To develop an excellent working relationship with Government officials, Political Ministers at all levels and ensure open channels of communication.
- Monitor the economic, political, regulatory, and legal framework, gathering and analyzing information on developments or changes in policy issues that interest the company
- Mitigate operational risks arising out of local disruption or Government orders impacting business.
- Facilitate and expedite requisite licenses and permissions for business
- Work proactively with State Governments on Covid related government notifications in real time and apprise the internal stakeholders about the same thereby creating minimal disruption.
- Keep a tab on changes in Policies, Regulatory framework and work proactively with representations and work towards easing business in these states in consultation with Internal Stakeholders.
- Ensure that all the activities of the business are undertaken with full adherence to the compliance framework and practice within the ambit of utmost integrity, honesty & transparency.
- Become a trusted partner of State Governments and National & Local Industry bodies/ Chambers in all aspects of policy matters/ representations and participation.
- Execute strategic tie-ups with the State Governments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.