Senior Manager - Government Consulting & Advisory - Education (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Actively engage and supervise the implementation of various projects, including developing work plans and tracking progress, designing and launching new services to farmers, implementing improvements to existing systems, managing focus group discussions and other data collection activities, supporting research activities, and writing reports, etc.
- Work closely with the team members and partner organizations to launch new projects.
- Participate in developing project proposals.
- Maintain excellent relationship and communication with partners to ensure the success of the projects.
- Support the dissemination of project results via presentations and reports.
- Support planning and hiring of required team members for different projects.
- Manage a team of staff members.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES :
- A master's degree in business, management, economics, public policy, or a related field
- At least 8+ years- experience managing projects, preferably in the developing world
- Experience of managing a diverse team
- Someone with a slight orientation towards research
- Experience around government consulting is a must
- Strong writing and oral communication skills in English
- Experience speaking and giving presentations in public
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of impact evaluations, data analytics and statistics
- Willingness and ability to work under tight timelines, and willingness to travel to project areas, and internationally
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead the team of diverse professionals
- Experience and ability to work in multicultural settings
- Experience in smallholder agriculture and the developing world
- Familiarity with impact evaluation method
- Consulting or other private sector experience, preferably with government officials
- Fluency in at least one Indian language
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.