Senior Manager - Government Consulting (5-7 yrs)
About Arthan's Partner Organisation
Every day we help our clients solve some of the biggest challenges we are facing in the 21st century, build their capabilities and create meaningful sustainable impact.
As a member of the core team, you will work on engagements that will reshape governments and society, and spearhead a new wave of social impact in India. You are someone who truly believes in the organisation's value system and mission. You will collaborate on large-scale challenging projects impacting millions of people, increase your understanding of complex governance problems from diverse perspectives and develop new skills and experience.
Typical qualifications for a Senior Manager:
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience in a demanding and complex consulting role IS REQUIRED
- Demonstrated commitment and intent to work in the social impact space
- Ability to structure problems and problem solve by blending top-down management consulting approach with grass-roots understanding
- Ability to use in-house data and technology capabilities to design implementable and scale solutions
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and deliver quality output
- Proven ability to manage multiple roles such as timely project delivery, client, and stakeholder relationship management, quality assurance, team building and mentorship, business development, brand visibility and thought leadership.
What else are we looking for?
- Intent and drive to make large-scale social impact
- Clarity of purpose and intent of working in the governance space
- Attention to detail, diligence, entrepreneurial and extremely hard working
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.