Senior Manager - Governance & Education Technology (8-12 yrs)
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Driving Results :
2. Partner closely with local teams to establish key learnings and best practices from past/ongoing market model evolutions in Ed Tech
3. Analyze, quantify, and communicate the short and long term implications of working with govt bodies and grant making orgs
4. Synthesize internal and external insights to identify the most attractive opportunities to proactively evolve our grant model, in support of education technology goals.
5. Support the continuous development of guiding principles approach to ed tech in India
1. Develop strong relationships with internal colleagues and decision makers across multiple teams, including business development, marketing, finance, and controllership.
2. Cultivate a passionate, results-driven team culture - focused on continuously learning and delivering valuable insights to leadership.
Required Qualifications :
1. Ability to uncover and synthesize information from a variety of sources to yield strategic insights that tell a story; must be able to make and justify reasonable assumptions where data is limited or unavailable.
2. Strong analytical skills; must be well versed in excel and able to create flexible models that leverage multiple quantitative and qualitative inputs.
3. Experienced working in a consultative capacity; must be comfortable working with multiple internal stakeholders as a thought leader in - white space- strategy development, managing timelines and deliverables from beginning to end.
4. Excellent communication skills; must be able to educate and influence through clear and concise presentations that translate complex insights into actionable takeaways.
5. Must operate with a high degree of structure and organization (critical when working across multiple engagements, teams, partners, and markets).
6. Familiarity with the technology ecosystem, including market landscape, competitive dynamics, pricing practices, consumer trends, etc.
7. Passion to work for education sector.
8-12 years experience in consulting experience is preferred.