Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:953 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Senior Manager - Global Supply Planning - Inventory - Consumer Goods (10-12 yrs)
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A role in Global Supply Planning means ensuring that the supply, capacity, production and inventory plans are established in conjunction with demand plans and manufacturing processes to meet business needs at the vendor, factory and/or mill level.
- The role will ensure that capacity is available to manufacturer the right product, at the right time and in the right location.
- The role is one of the key links between the manufacturing factories, Global sourcing, Product
Development and Design
- 4-year degree
- 10+ years relevant sourcing or planning experience - position levels vary based on experience
- Critical thinker with ability to think more strategically
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Ability to work with varying groups of people across the company and business partners to achieve business results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing deliverables and collaborate with and influence a broad group of partners and stakeholders