Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:210 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Global Desktop Support/IT Support - BPO/ITeS/KPO (12-18 yrs)
Title : Senior Manager - Global Desktop Support
Location : Mumbai ( Thane - West)
The Senior Manager - Global Desktop Support / IT Infra. Support, will be an effective and motivated change management Manager who has experience with building and/or managing teams, working with ticketing systems, and have a thorough understanding of Cisco, Active, Directory, Cloud Services (Amazon and Azure), Windows/Mac and Desktop Support standards.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management Lead the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department.
- Continuously improve project management toolkits and methodologies used.
- Provide expertise and consulting to project managers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building and group motivation.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management. Resources, organize, and facilitate a team of support managers and technicians in a Global Environment with offices in Mumbai and Malaysia).
- Be proactive in delivering world-class technology support to our Clients.
- Spearhead and drive all leadership of Level I (Help Desk) and Level II (Desktop Support) services with a sense of urgency.
- Actively participate in setting team/department objectives & ensure that they are met and communicated across the IT Organization
- Effectively communicate and report operational progress to peer IT Directors and CTO on a regular basis including clear overview of objectives, needs for improvement and action plans
- Assist IT executive management in the development and implementation of IT strategic plans, initiatives, direction, and annual budgets
- Act as an escalation point for high severity customer and IT internal issues that arise from within the team, directly from customers, or from other line of business functions
- Lead, organize and motivate the team to ensure that the highest possible quality of service can be provided to Sterling customers in resolving technical issues
- Evaluate and develop staff, recruit and hire a diverse and effective workforce. Maintain individual and team growth ensuring performance
- Be a coach, mentor, leader and motivator for the tea
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is the priority at all times
- Effectively manage a process to track IT inventory assets (new equip, assignments, returns, disposals). Ensure proper documentation is maintained and current regarding installation and operational use of technology
Education / Qualification / Work Experience :
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / PG with 13 to 17 Yrs of experience in Managing Support Teams, including Global Teams.
- Experience with Active Directory, Cisco, Help Desk Ticketing Systems., Cloud systems and strong understand of infrastructure architectures.
- Experience communicating and interacting with C-Level and other leadership colleagues in an Enterprise environment
- Ability to be strategic and take action on implementation of new strategies.
- Currently be employed in a Strategic Senior Manager or Director role, previous experience as a solutions architect preferable.
- Experience building and implementing new ticketing system for a global organization is required.
- Must be capable of dealing confidently and professionally at the executive level internally and with customers
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement
- Excellent project management skills, including demonstrated ability to manage projects across teams where influencing skills are required
- Ability to respond to high-profile, high-impact customer/product escalations in a way that drives positive customer perception
- Prior Process Improvement and Policy Writing experience.
- Strong leadership and team building skills. Strong project management skills. Significant knowledge of product lines, technical knowledge. Comprehensive customer service skills
- Thorough familiarity of corporate security practices, laws and compliance
- Requires broad functional knowledge in all aspects of technical support management, including training and staff development; support planning; logistics; and delivery quality
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills