Senior Manager - Gateway Operations - Automobile/Shipping Firm (1-14 yrs)
Role: Senior Manager - Gateway Operations
Type: Full Time
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Planning, Organizing & Monitoring end to end line haul operations which includes all modes of transportation (Air, Road, and Rail)
- Manage the weekly creation and daily management of the linehaul schedule and associated systems
- Proper implementation of the policies and is a part of audit team to find gaps and provide time to time solutions
- Monitoring commercial connections, vehicles availability and daily follow up for the held back shipments
- Maintain the shipment records for each client
- Maintain the SLA for each shipment to be received at customer premises within scheduled time.
- Work with forecasting team to drive improvement of the base forecast
- Manage and perform ongoing analysis to work with appropriate teams to develop and improve scheduling methodologies and systems
- Manage and improve scheduling metrics to identify trends and shortcomings and drive scheduling accuracy
- Facilitate communication and coordination with different teams and coordinate for the creation of a schedule that meets all stakeholders expectations and concerns .
- Manages pickups from clients/vendors, processing and connection to respective cities
- Ensures customer satisfaction and reduces client escalation by monitoring that the queries, issues & grievances are taken care of within time.
- Benchmarking with Competition by updating regarding First Mile Delivery solutions, coping up with latest trends, innovations and industry best practices
- Monitoring security parameters across region and ensures no unlawful activity occurs